Dry, itchy skin is a condition that has many causes and treatments. Typically, a variety of conditions that together are called as dermatitis or eczema. These two terms are often used interchangeably, but there are significant differences between them.
The best way on how to cure itchy skin & rashes is to apply a topical lotion on the region to loosen or stretch the scar tissue area. A hypoallergenic lotion can help relieve itching in the relative amount of time.
Also, anti-itch cream such as hydrocortisone is advisable to address this problem. Massaging the area continuously with this lotion until you feel relief from itching.
Cause Itching Skin: –
* A dry skin problem can be painful and even infuriating. Strength skin feels tight and painful; it may seem dull or red or flaky.
* Worst of all is a kind of skin complaints unbearable itch that makes you feel like you are sick with fleas, that keeps you awake at night, unfortunately, sweep your skin with a back scratcher.
Symptoms Itchy Skin: –
Sometimes, the only indication of dry skin is lackluster, although most people will notice that their skin was peeling and slightly more wrinkled than usual.
* The skin has coarse rather than a smooth and dry surface
* The loss of plumpness of the skin appear wilted or dehydration
* The skin dull in appearance
* After showering, bathing, or swimming and the skin feels tight appearance
* Peeling, scaling, or peeling skin is quite common
* Calluses (tough) skin
The initial goal of treatment is to relieve symptoms. This is important due to repeat scratching dry skin can lead to increased sensitivity, thickening, and hardening of the epidermis.